What MAX can do
What we wanted to do better with MAX compared to other frames on the market:
- A shorter rear triangle makes the frame very agile and weight transfer to the rear wheel becomes child's play.
- The steeper seat angle in combination with the right crank length makes ergonomic pedaling possible.
- The shortened top tube and head tube enable make for a fun-handling bike - just as it should be for children.
- Elegant and well-dimensioned tubing reduces weight - a good basis for a lightweight kids’ bike.
From the outset, the frame is designed with child-friendly components in mind so as to form a sensible unit between both:
- Front derailleurs are superfluous and complicate the shifting process. Therefore, single drive with the widest possible range is what we went for
- The frame was developed for disc brakes - disc only