The Allroad Multitool
MICHL28 is the multifunctional road bike for kids from approx. 1.45 m upwards. Are you looking for a fast partner for every surface, for touring, training, racing or for cycling to school? MICHL is an all-rounder and available in two versions … as a sporty gravel bike with drop bar and as a fast and fully equipped commuter bike. The aluminium frame with modern all-road geometry, the high-quality equipment with fast tyres, modern 1x11 gears and hydraulic disc brakes are all calling you on your next adventure.
(Illustrations show MICHL275)
What MICHL can do
What we wanted to do better … compared to other frames on the market:
- a shorter rear triangle makes the frame very agile and manoeuverable
- the steeper seat angle in combination with the right crank length makes ergonomic pedaling possible.
- the shortened top tube and head tube enable make for a fun-handling bike - just as it should be for children.
- elegant and well-dimensioned tubing reduces weight - a good basis for a lightweight kids’ bike.
From the outset, the frame is designed with child-friendly components in mind in order to form a sensible unity between both.
- Front derailleurs are superfluous and complicate the shifting process. Therefore, single drive with the widest possible range is what we went for.
- The frame was developed for disc brakes - disc only.
The 29er principle
Kids who are put on 20 inch bikes by other manufacturers start out on 24 inch bikes with us and benefit especially from the smoothness and riding stability. Our bikes are more or less a 29er based on 20 - 29 inch wheels. Thanks to the larger wheels, obstacles are better negotiated and the young athlete gains from more riding confidence and also an increase in speed. What's more, it simply looks damn good - just like the big ones!
Range of use
The MICHL kids’ gravel bike corresponds to a category 2 bike. Bikes in this category can be used on rough trails, in rough terrain and on difficult tracks that require good riding technique. Jumps and drops up to a maximum height of 15 cm can be taken on. The MICHL275 kids bike is designed for a rider weight of max. 65 kg.
MICHL28 Kids Gravelbike Geometry
Overhang height: 715 mm in front of the saddle.
The VPACE children's bikes can be ridden for two to three years from the beginning of the size recommendation and cover a maximum height growth of 20 cm - after adjusting the seat post and stem.
Super glücklicher Junge (und Papa)
Das Rad ist der Hammer. Mein Sohn ist so glücklich und hat so viel Freude am Fahren, wie nie zuvor.
Die Verarbeitung ist Top!